VAE, Inc. is an information technology (IT) services firm, delivering exceptional infrastructure solutions using proven methodologies with extremely talented employees and a client-focused service model. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, VAE is a woman-owned 8(a), small, disadvantaged IT Services Firm with strong qualifications and expertise in Infrastructure Solutions, Strategic Planning, Enterprise Architecture and IT Business Consulting.
VAE at a Glance
- Founded in 1998
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Primary Focus: Advanced Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
- Headquarters: Herndon, VA
- Revenue: $10M in 2010 and $18M in 2011
- Employees: 44
- CAGE Code: 1U3C5
- D&B: 046257734
- GSA Schedule 70: IT Professional Services
- Primary NAICS Code: 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
VAE was founded in 1998 and is Woman Minority owned and operated. From offering basic network integration services at our inception, we have grown into a full service IT consulting and management enterprise. We now offer turnkey systems integration with expertise in voice, data networking, information technologies, enterprise management and more.
Our original customer was the United States Air Force, and now we have grown to serve all branches of the DoD, The University of Kentucky Health Care and FBR Bank. We also service Towers Perrin in over 30 locations worldwide. Throughout Europe, South America and Asia, the locations include Amsterdam, Cologne, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Rome, Paris, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong, Kuala Lampur, Seoul, Tokyo and others.